Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd is a high-quality producer of solid and Injectable generic products and one of the fastest-growing global generics producers. We believe that the world is our family and we are committed for consistently producing high quality affordable medicines.
- Post Name: Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive
- Department: Production (Packing)
- Qualification: B. Sc / M. Sc / B. Pharma/ M.Pharma
- Experienced: 1-5 Years
- Total Positions: 05
Job Description: Greeting from Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:18/07/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for below positions for Sterile/ Injectable Packing Department for Amneal Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd (Injectable units, SEZ – Matoda Plant, Ahmedabad)
Must be familiar with good manufacturing practices related to Packing activities.
Visual inspection of Vial, Cartridge, PFS and Plastic bottle, Ampoule Bag.
Dispensing of secondary packaging material as per Batch records.
Preparation of material return note, Finished goods receipt, cold chain product movement (Walk in cooling chamber) with relevant documentation.
Reconciliation of semi finished goods after Brevetti and manual visual inspection.
Should have a good knowledge of handling equipments involved in packing dept. of Injectable.
Handling of the manpower and line setup.
- Maintaining online BPRs, records.
- Transferring of the finished goods to BSR, destination and dispatch.
- To ensure that packing of the product is done as per SPS or as per the customers specifications.
- Ensure that materials are labeled properly and used in right quantities.
- Responsible for overseeing automated packing methods to make sure that the desired product yield is achieved.
- Investigate issues, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, Audit exposure and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
- Candidate should have 01 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
If you are interested to attend interview then please share your CV on email@example.com to book your interview slot.
- The above positions are for experienced candidates only.
Ajay Pandey | Assistant Manager | Human Resources| Amneal Pharmaceuticals|
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez | Village: Matoda|Sarkhej Bavla Road |Abad|
Tel: (0)2714677554| Mobile: 9727761565|