Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd Walk In Interview 2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Granulation & Encapsulation
- Education: B.pharm/B.sc/Diploma/ITI
- Experience:2 to 5 years
- Salary: NA
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Granulation & Encapsulation in Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Walk in Interview on 10th January 2021(Sunday) for Manufacturing(OSD)
Requirement for Granulation & Encapsulation only
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions in Manufacturing OSD (oral solid dosage) unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
- Mask will be mandatory for all
- Do not attend interview if suffering from any health issue (Cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat)
Date: 10th January,2021 (Sunday)
Timing: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez
Sarkhej Bavla Road, Abad
Please find the Job details below :
For Manufacturing (OSD Encapsulation & Granulation)
Designation : For Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive/Operators
Experience: 02 to 05 years
- Candidates should have experience of solid orals granulation & encapsulation.
- Candidates should have hands of experience of equipment’s like RMG,FBE,Glatt,Co-Mill,V-Blender, capsules etc
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from OSD background
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of OSD.
- The candidate with good communication and inter-personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/GLP, knowledge and understanding of Regulatory Requirement is essential.
- Please do not apply who are having API background.
Required Candidate profile
The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
- Candidate should have 02 to 05 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
- You may walk in for interview with current CV along with photocopies of CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
- Those who have already attended interview in last 6 month need not appear again for interview
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on email@example.com
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.