Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment September 2020. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Assurance (IPQA/Validation/EM) – Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)/. Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
- Education: :B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M.sc Microbiologist/B.sc
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Location:Ahmedabad( Bavla, Changodar, Moraiya )
- Salary :NA
- Openings :30
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Quality Assurance (IPQA/Validation/EM) – Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)/. Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit) in Amneal Pharmaceuticals Ltd !
1. Quality Assurance (IPQA/Validation/EM) – Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ M.sc Microbiologist
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Vacant Positions: 15
1. Responsible for preparation, review and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures of Quality Assurance department.
2. Should have sound knowledge and experience in Environmental Monitoring (Air Sampling, Settle Plate, Surface Monitoring, Personnel Monitoring)
3. Responsible for the review of BMR/BPR.
4. Responsible for Document management like BMR, BPR, Master SOP, training record etc.
5. Responsible for reserve sample management, annual review and destruction as per procedure.
6. Responsible for tracking of stability sample collection as per protocol.
2. Quality Control – (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Executive
Qualification: B.sc/ M.sc/ B.pharm/ M.pharm
Total experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: GLP, Calibration, QC QMS, LIMS, Stability
1. Testing of raw material, packing material, in-process, finished product and stability samples (as per stability protocol).
2. To keep workplace neat & clean and follow the Good laboratory practices in the laboratory.
3. To keep update of instruments log-books and to record the data in LNB during testing.
4. To attain and complete self-training record.
5. To initiate and review of A)Deviation B)Out of specification/Out of trend C)Change control
6. To ensure in and out of stability samples from stability chambers.
The candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organisation.
You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
Those who have already attended interview in last 6 month need not appear again for interview.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (Cold, Cough, Fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Time & Venue:19th September , 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Village: Matoda, Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad (view on Map) Contact – Neha Modi
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.