Amneal Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2021 B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, ITI, Diploma for Injectable Manufacturing & Quality Assurance AT SEZ Unit , Ahmedabad .Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Injectable Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Education: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, ITI, Diploma
- Experience:02 to 7 years
- Location: SEZ Unit , Ahmedabad
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
- Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.
Job Description:Hiring for Formulation and Development(Solid Oral Dosage form for US/EU Regulated Market).
Time & Venue: 19th September, 2021 Time: 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez Village: Matoda, Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad – 382213 We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our SEZ Matoda Plant
1. Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Lyo and Vial Line
Positions: (40) Production – Officer/Executive: 15 & Operator: 25
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
2. Quality Assurance (IPQA/Validation/EM/QMS/Lab QA) – Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Officer/Sr. Officer/Executive/Sr. Executive
Vacant Positions: 15
Area: IPQA, Line Clearance, sampling, Environment monitoring, Validation, qualification, protocol preparation, change control, CAPA, Deviation, Vendor qualification, QRM etc.
1. Responsible for preparation, review and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures of Quality Assurance department.
2. Should have sound knowledge and experience in Environmental Monitoring (Air Sampling, Settle Plate, Surface Monitoring, Personnel Monitoring)
3. Responsible for the review of BMR/BPR.
4. Responsible for Document management like BMR, BPR, Master SOP, training record etc.
5. Responsible for reserve sample management, annual review and destruction as per procedure.
6. Responsible for tracking of stability sample collection as per protocol.
7. Responsible for stage wise line clearance activity before commencing the operations like dispensing, manufacturing, filling, Lyophilization, sealing, labelling and packing operations.
8. Supervision of sampling activity for in-process and finished samples for analysis and other samples requirement as per protocols (Process Validation, Cleaning Validation etc.)
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph.
Below points need to be followed:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, cough, fever or sore throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Interested candidates can share their cv to
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.