Amneal Pharmaceuticals Walk-in interview 2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below. Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American publicly traded generics and specialty pharmaceutical company. The company is headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey.
Important Vacancy details:Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring B.E Electrical/ Diploma Engineering/ ITI for Officer/Operator AT Mehsana, Kadi.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Officer/Operator
- Designation -Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
- Education:B.E Electrical/ Diploma Engineering/ ITI
- Experience: 02 to 07 years
- Location: Mehsana, Kadi
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below. firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description:We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for our Injectable unit at Palli.
Time and Venue 3rd April , 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 PHARMEZ Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad (view on Map) Contact – Neha Modi
Engineering (Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
JOB location: Palli (Sachana Kadi)
Area: Plant Maintenance, Electrician, instrumentation, Utility, Water system etc
Line: Bag Line
Positions: Officer: 3 & Operator: 10
- Operation of Raw water tank system, pre-treatment plant, Purified generation, storage and distribution system, WFI generation, storage and distribution system and pure steam generator.
- Carryout the preventive maintenance of all above mention systems as per procedure.
- Attend the breakdown on immediate basis in all above mention systems as per breakdown maintenance procedure.
- Carry out the sanitization of MGF, RO plant, PW generation plant, PW storage & distribution system, WFI storage & distribution system as per procedure.
- Responsible to handle the routine breakdown & maintenance activity of plant machinery.
- Responsible to perform the preventive maintenance activity of plant machinery as per PM schedule and as per respective SOP.
- Responsible to assist engineer in installation & commissioning of plant machinery.
- Responsible to generate tools and parts requirement for daily breakdown and preventive maintenance
- Responsible to intimate the shift engineer immediately for critical breakdown.
- Responsible to report the shift engineer for daily breakdown and its corrective action.
- Responsible to operate the HVAC & BMS system.
- Responsible to maintain the critical spares inventory for HVAC system
- Responsible to update and maintain all HVAC system records as per SOP
- Responsible to carry out all work as per cGMP and GEP
- Responsible to carry out preventive maintenance as per PM checklist and SOP
- Responsible for operation of utility equipment’s like: – Chiller, Air compressor, Nitrogen plant etc.
- Responsible for smooth operation of utility equipments to provide uninterrupted utilities to plant equipments.
- Responsible for operation of PCC, LT, HT panel and DG according to plant requirement.
- Responsible to maintain all necessary documentation as per regulatory/saturatory requirements.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to
cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
You have to walk in for interview with updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and 1 passport size photograph. If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on email@example.com
Below things need to follow:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.
Selection Process: The selection will be based On Interview.