Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd is a high-quality producer of solid and Injectable generic products and one of the fastest-growing global generics producers. We believe that the world is our family and we are committed for consistently producing high quality affordable medicines.
- Post Name: Operator/ Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Department: Production (Sterile Manufacturing)
- Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc / M.Pharm
- Experienced: 2 to 6 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Post of date:14/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to face
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Walk-in Drive @ Amneal Pharma for Manufacturing department (Injectable/ Parenteral) on 19-Mar-23 (Sunday)
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable/parenteral units for SEZ Matoda Plant, Ahmedabad.
Date : 19th March, 2023 (Sunday)
Time : 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Venue : Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway,
Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
Job Location : SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
REQUIREMENT FOR INJECTABLE MANUFACTURING/ PRODUCTION DEPARTMENT
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization, Visual Inspection testing/ VIT etc.)
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Cartridges, Lyophilizer and Vial
Machine Exposure: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine (Groninger / Optima), Dyno Truking filling and sealing machine, Bosch filling machine, Steam sterilizer (Fedegree)
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to Aseptic vial / Bottle filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop bottle filling machine operation (Groninger / Optima), Dynomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 01 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below points need to be followed:
- The above positions are for experienced candidates only.