Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Walk In Interview 2023.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd is a high-quality producer of solid and Injectable generic products and one of the fastest-growing global generics producers. We believe that the world is our family and we are committed for consistently producing high quality affordable medicines.
Walk-in Drive @ Amneal Pharma
- Date: 6th August 2023 ,
- Time: 9.00 AM – 12.00 PM
- Venue: Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway, Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad 382213
- Contact – Chandani Daswani ( 02714677700 )
- Post Name: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive
- Department: Manufacturing (Tablet/Capsule)
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma / B. Sc / B. Pharm / M. Sc. / M. Pharm
- Experienced: 2 to 7 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Amneal Pharmaceuticals Private Ltd !!!!
Important Details :
Location:SEZ MATODA, Ahmedabad
Post of date:28/07/2023
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Mode of Interview: Face to face
Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Amneal Pharma Walk-in Interviews for Manufacturing (OSD/Tablet Capsules) on 6th Aug’23 (Sunday)
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for OSD Manufacturing unit for SEZ Matoda Plant, Ahmedabad.
(Oral Solid – OSD Requirement)
Area: Coating, Granulation, Compression, Packing (Bottle Packing only)
Machine Exposure along with 21 CFR compliance: RMG, FBE, Fette compression, Auto coaters, bottle packing line with Track & Trace system.
- Candidates should have hands on experience along with knowledge of 21 CFR compliance in equipment’s like RMG, FBE, V-Blender, Fette compression machine, Auto coater, CVC Line and packaging line equipment with Track and Trace system.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing/Packaging area of OSD.
- Able to understand & have relevant knowledge of SCADA operation & 21 CFR requirements.
- Able to understand & operate fluid Bed equipment
- To supervise and monitor day to day activities of processing and holding of drug product as per define and approved procedures for stability batches and commercial batches.
- To maintain the areas and equipment in orderly manner as per cGMP requirements in a good state of repair and sanitized condition.
- To impart training of operation and cleaning related SOP to all subordinates and operators
- Co-ordination for IQ / OQ for any new equipment / system
- To perform PQ for any new equipment / system
- To follow all concern departmental SOP’s for day to day operation and cleaning
- To handle and manage material movement as per defined procedure and approved Batch Manufacturing Record
- To perform online documentation with respect to departmental procedures as per good documentation
- Maintaining the change parts for all equipment at manufacturing.
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ ALCOA, ALCOA++ & understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 06 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on below email id:
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Manager – HR