Ami Organics Limited Walk In Interview 2022.Ami Organics Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.The year was 2004, when the foundation of Ami Organics was laid, a partnership firm which was later converted into a company Ami Organics Limited in 2004, keeping in mind the future requirements of pharma industry. Ever since the beginning, we stride towards becoming a pharmaceutical intermediate manufacturing facility .
- Post Name: QC Officer
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
- Experienced:2 to 5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Ami Organics Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Surat, Sachin
- Post of date:14/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sampling of all raw materials, packing material, finished product as per their sampling plan.
- Testing of all raw materials, packaging materials, in-process products & finished products.
- HPLC/GC analysis of in process & FG & its documentation, as well as calibration of HPLCs/GCs and balance. Handling the head space analysis. Additionally, can perform wet lab analysis like moisture, Loss on drying, pH, TLC etc.
- Daily calibration of balance & pH meter.
- Temperature recording of the HPLC/GC section.
- Update the instruments log books which are in charge. columns log books.
- To ensure the operation and calibration of all instruments.
- Prepare proper protocol / documents of all analysis for Raw material, packing material & finished product.
- To prepare all require volumetric solution, general solution, indicator solution & their standardization & its documentation.
- Prepare control samples of finished goods, Stability samples, working std. preparation and maintain the document.
- Maintain the Housekeeping of the Quality control area.
- To follow safety norms during the work.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must be willing to work in shifts.
- Must have experience in HPLC and/or GC.
- Must have knowledge of GLP.
Perks and Benefits
- Group Accident Insurance
- Inhouse canteen