Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2020.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Analytical R&D Analyst I
- Education: BSc/ MSc – Chemistry
- Work Exp: 1 to 4 Yrs
- Location: Gajraula, IN,
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Analytical R&D Analyst I in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- To participate in method development and routine analytical support to pilot and CRD for raw materials, intermediates, in process samples and drug substance.
- Stability studies and Forced Degradation studies for drug substance as per ICH guidelines.
- Calibration and Maintenance of sophisticated Instruments, such as GCMS/MS, HPLC, GC, IR, Karl Fischer, Melting point analyzer and Polarimetry.
- Familiar with HPLC, UPLC, GC, GCHS, FTIR, XRD, PSD, DSC and TGA Techniques.
- Good knowledge of wet chemistry.
- Conducting routine analysis of CRD and pilot samples as per set procedures.
- Documentation as per GMP requirements.
- Adhering to safety norms and safe culture in lab.
- To ensure online data compilation and recording to have full compliance.
- To contribute in maintaining analytical laboratory as per the GLP and safety requirements.
- To contribute in providing necessary support to QC during validation batches as well as in routine (Need based in justifiable fashion).
- To support in full-filling the regulatory/customer related tasks related to commercial/pipeline products (as per real need and assigned task).
- To participate in departmental trainings/discussion programs.
- Any other assignments allocated by manager/team leader as per time need.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online