Ananta Medicare Limited Recruitment 2021. Ananta Medicare Limited Notification full detailes below.Ananta Medicare Limited aims to protect and preserve the most important human values – good health and quality of life. Ananta Medicare specializes in manufacturing and marketing of high-quality generic medicines as well as food supplements and cosmetic products with natural components.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QA QC Executive
- Education: B. Pharm / M. Pharm
- Experienced:3 to 7 years
- Location: Ganganagar
- Salary: 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For QA QC Executive in Ananta Medicare Limited! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID email@example.com
- Assist in quality control stability testing, prepare and maintain stability records and summaries.
- Involve in training and transfer of methods to and from quality control department.
- Modify and validate analytical procedures to meet QCs needs.
- Support design and development of experimental protocols, SOP’s, etc., consistent with cGMP/GLP.
- Participate in special projects and department meetings via input, feedback and execution of assigned tasks.
- Execute special projects on analytical and instrument problem solving.
- Perform water testing for all types of water.
- Adapt, maintain and operate analytical instrumentation.
- Involve in procedure review and propose modifications and updates.
- Ensure work environment is clean and safe complying with safety and pharmaceutical regulation.
- Report monthly on supplies for QC orders involving devices and reagents.
- Contribute to industrial, R&D qualification and validation activities and support routine maintenance.
- Conduct various analytical testing procedures as per manufacturing/QC SOPs.
- Prepare and test samples from all phases including production process (Raw Materials Analyst), during production itself (In Process Analyst), at the end of manufacture (Finished Product testing) or other handling process, with the goal of determining if the substance meets the standards or requirements of the project.
- Ensure that experiments are completed according to established Standard Operating Practices (SOPs), and also Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)as per regulations (EU GMP).
- Prepare technical documents that report the results of their lab work.
- Responsible for minor equipment troubleshooting, calibration and repair.
- Establish specifications for conducting assays and writing standard operating procedures.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.