Axis Bank Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Relationship Officer At Pondicherry/Puducherry, Chennai . Axis Bank Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:.
- Department : MAB Retail(Swiping Machine) & All loan products.
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Axis Bank Hiring For Relationship Officer !
- Important Details :
- Location: Pondicherry/Puducherry, Chennai
- Walk In Date:18th & 21st June 2022
- Time:9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:150/151 Alpha Tower 6th floor, north Usman Road, T Nagar, chennai – 600017 Landmark : Pantaloons showroom & Opst to Murugan Idly Kadai
- Contact – Surendra (8143761988)
- Note:If you are interested , kindly forward resume to email@example.com or contact 8143761988
- Post of date:17/06/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Axis Bank Ltd is hiring Relationship Officer in sales into field work under Retail Sales Departments.
– Payroll will be with one of leading partners with Axis Bank.
– Career progression opportunity to Axis Bank payroll for top performers.
– Attractive earning opportunity & best incentives schemes in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client.
New client acquisition
Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel
Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies
Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
Effective lobby management i.e. Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches
Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services
Desired Candidate Profile
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal.
- Leadership skills, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivator, team player and a quick learner.
- Perks and Benefits
- Best in Industry + Good incentives
At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.