Apollo Hospitals Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate for Assistant At Visakhapatnam . Apollo Hospitals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Cardiology
- Post Name: Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate
Job Description: Apollo Hospitals Hiring For Assistant !
- Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Post of date: 13/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Responsible for assisting in performing cardiology non invasive diagnostics like ECG, ECHO, TMT & Holter under the supervision of a qualified medical officer.
- Responsible for checking the requisition form and call the patient for the test. Explain the procedure to the patient and ensure that consent is taken for the specified tests.
- Maintain utmost privacy during performing the tests.
- Assist the technician in cardiology diagnostics shall work on rotation in ECG, ECHO, TMT & Holter.
- For ECG:
- Place the electrodes and record the ECG.
- After the procedure, clean the electrode site and help the patient to dress up.
- Enter the particulars in the ECG register.
- Label the ECG & send it for reporting.
- For ECHO:
- Record the findings of ECHO manually.
- Prepare a provisional report & record the image in CD.
- Send the provisional report & CD images to the respective physician for reporting.
- For TMT :
- Prepare the skin where electrodes need to be placed.
- Apply jelly and place the electrodes and cable wire to the patient.
- Demonstrate the procedure of how to walk on the TMT machine.
- Observe the patient during the procedure.
- Once the procedure is completed, clean the site of electrodes.
- Send the record for reporting to the physician.
- For HOLTER:
- Place the electrodes and fix the Holter monitor.
- Explain to the patient that it has to be placed for 24 hrs.
- Instruct the patient as to how to handle the monitor.
- Inform him to come back after 24 hrs to the department for the removal of the monitor and record the findings.
- Send the findings to the Physician for reporting.
- Once the reportings have been done, responsible to get the reports typed and dispatched to the report collection.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the equipments and general cleanliness of the lab.
- Any other jobs assigned by superior due to exigencies of work.
Note: Initial 3 months employees will not be assigned direct responsibility, will work only under the supervision ; on completion of 3 months, the employee post competency assessment, if found competent he/she will be assigned direct responsibility.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.