Apotex Recruitment March 2020 Master’s degree Organic/ In-organic chemistry/ M-Pharm in pharmaceutical chemistry for Analyst @Banglore . Interested candidates may Apply online for selection as detailed below.
- Post Name: Analyst- Commercial Stability Lab
- Qualification: Master’s degree Organic/ In-organic chemistry/ M-Pharm in pharmaceutical chemistry
- Experience : 3+ years
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Analyst in Apotex !
The following areas shall be in preview of the desired candidate but the roles and responsibilities shall not be limited to:
- To do the stability testing of laboratory Batches, Pivotal batches, Commercial batches and other stability samples.
- Preparing of the stability protocols, validation protocols and finished product specifications and SOPs.
- Analysis of stability samples, working standard qualification, maintenance of working standards and certified reference standards.
- Online monitoring of stability chambers, photo stability chambers.
- Analysis of Finished products, Raw materials and in process by using calibrated instruments and conventional methods Calibrating instruments like pH meter, Autotitrator, UV, IR, Analytical balance and HPLC.
- Analytical method of cleaning validation by UV-VIS SPECTROPHOTOMETER.
- Adhere; follow and implement the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), health and safety practices/ policies. Prepare the work sheets and protocol for the Analytical method of cleaning validation.
- Manage change control deviations and closure of the same.
- To co-ordinate within the groups in the laboratory and give guidance for troubleshooting related to new as well as existing products.
- To provide the technical support during technology transfer of projects
- Location: Banglore
- Salary : NA
- Openings : NA
- Contact Person: HR
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.