Apotex Inc Walk-in Interview 2022. Apotex Inc Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.Apotex Inc. is a proudly Canadian, global pharmaceutical company that produces high-quality, affordable medicines for patients around the world. Apotex employs almost 8,000 people worldwide in manufacturing, R&D, and commercial operations. Apotex Inc. exports to more than 100 countries and territories and operates in more than 45 countries, with a significant presence in Canada, the US, Mexico, and India.
- Post Name: Senior Officer-APIPL-Mic AP
- Qualification: Minimum M. Sc. in Microbiology or related life sciences.
- Experience : Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in GMP regulated Pharmaceutical Industry.
Job Description: Greeting from Apotex Inc !!!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Post of date:01/11/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Virtual Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
The desired candidate must possess adequate knowledge and experience in various techniques of microbiological testing of Oral solid dosage forms and the operation of applicable instruments.
- To execute the sampling and analysis of water samples, perform the Environmental monitoring and testing, swab sampling and testing, compressed air/Nitrogen gas monitoring
- Perform the Microbial limit test of API, excipients, Intermediates and Finished goods.
- Operate the autoclave for sterilization and decontamination.
- Gram staining of organisms to identify the recovered organisms.
- Media preparation and growth promotion test.
- Swab sampling and testing
- Ensures that all work is performed in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Standard Operating Procedures with established safety standards, compendia and other regulatory requirements.
- To ensure timely completion of all the analysis and data compilation.
- Works as a member of a team to achieve all outcomes.
- Performs all work in support of Apotex Corporate Values of Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, Passion;
- Minimum M. Sc. in Microbiology or related life sciences.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Should be proficient in MS office tools
- Should have competent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience of working on online modules / software like LIMS, would be an added advantage
- Knowledge on preparation of various documents like Reports, analytical data etc.
- Should have well versed knowledge on regulatory guidelines and thorough knowledge on cGMP activities.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in GMP regulated Pharmaceutical Industry.
Click here for notification and Apply