Apotex Inc Walk-in interview 2021 for Senior Officer, Quality Control-ARPL-QFSA AR At Bangalore, KA, IN.Apotex Inc Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Apotex Inc
- Post Name: Senior Officer, Quality Control-ARPL-QFSA AR
- Qualification: Graduate
- Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Senior Officer, Quality Control-ARPL-QFSA AR in Apotex Inc !
The following areas shall be in preview of the desired candidate but the roles and responsibilities shall not be limited to:
- To do the stability testing of laboratory Batches, Pivotal batches, Commercial batches and other stability samples.
- Preparing of the stability protocols, validation protocols and finished product specifications and SOPs.
- Analysis of stability samples, working standard qualification, maintenance of working standards and certified reference standards.
- Online monitoring of stability chambers, photo stability chambers.
- Analysis of Finished products, Raw materials and in process by using calibrated instruments and conventional methods
- Calibrating instruments like pH meter, Autotitrator, UV, IR, Analytical balance and HPLC.
- Analytical method of cleaning validation by UV-VIS SPECTROPHOTOMETER.
- Adhere; follow and implement the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), health and safety practices/ policies.
- Prepare the work sheets and protocol for the Analytical method of cleaning validation.
- Manage change control deviations and closure of the same.
- To co-ordinate within the groups in the laboratory and give guidance for troubleshooting
Hands on experience in Analysis of Raw materials, In process and Finished products.
Experience in the formulation unit is a must.
Adequate knowledge on regulatory guidelines such as ICH, FDA, EMEA.
Candidate should be well versed with the GLP and safety practices to be followed in the quality lab.
Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to work cohesively as one of the team members.
The candidate should be willing to work in shifts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.