Apotex Inc Walk-in Interview 2022 Graduate for Executive, Quality Assuranc-APRL-QAIP AR At Bangalore, KA, IN. Apotex Inc Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive, Quality Assuranc-APRL-QAIP AR
- Qualification: Graduate
Job Description: Apotex Inc Hiring For Executive, Quality Assuranc-APRL-QAIP AR !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, KA, IN
- Post of date:03/03/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Responsible for reserve sample activity.
- Responsible for documentation activity
- Responsible for release/rejection of in process, semifinished and finished product batches in SAP
- Responsible for coordinating with customer for batch release
- Planning and co-ordination for reserve sample management activity.
- Loading of Finished product, Raw Material and primary packaging material reserve samples.
- Annual Visual inspection of Finished products.
- Verification of report for batches due for retention completion against batch list and destruction for the same.
- Daily Monitoring reserve sample area temperature and monthly preparing mean kinetic temperature (MKT) report
- Review of samples in reserve sample area and issuances of samples to other departments.
- To be responsible for all activities in the Quality Assurance, including cGMP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
- Documentation control: Issuance, Archival, retrieval and updation of documentation as per regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of regulatory audits and the compliance for the same.
- Preparation, review and approval of standard operating procedures.
- To Initiate various documents like change controls, standard operating procedures.
- To provide, execute and impart training to QA colleagues with respect to procedure review and updation.
- Responsible for release/rejection of in process, semi-finished batches in SAP.
- Responsible for approving certificate of manufacture (COM) and commercial finished products batch releases/reject to the US/CDN/EU/AUS and other regulatory market.
- Coordinating for customer queries and providing supporting document for batch release activity at the customer end
- Participate and lead performance conversations with employees, including monthly one on ones, to connect on performance; check in on employee’s progress toward achieving Objectives, offer support and remove barriers; and, communicate and revisit performance expectations to reinforce and encourage high performance culture and a safe working environment for all employees.
- Utilize open, honest, two-way communication to build trust-based relationships with employees, business partners and direct leader while continuously improving leadership capabilities by personally, seeking feedback and development.
- Create a culture which values trust and provides the opportunity for Employee development and growth in pursuit of our purpose and demonstrating our core Values -Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance and Passion.
- Utilize your networks to attract and hire talent in a comprehensive, differentiated and consistent manner essential to our continued growth; then, onboard new employees by providing a consistent experience that reflects the values and commitments made to candidates during the hiring process.
- Ensure adherence of team members (direct reports) with all compliance programs and company policies and procedures.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.