Aragen Life sciences Walk-in interview 2021. MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry for Senior Research Associate-Process R&D At Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Nacharam).Aragen Life sciences Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Send resume.
Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Aragen Life sciences
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate-Process R&D
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience:03 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Nacharam)
- Contact Number: 9100949068/8971888933
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Senior Research Associate-Process R&D in Aragen Life sciences !
- Ability to conduct experiments and allied activities:
- Must have hands on experience in all aspects of project initiation
- Literature search
- Propose possible Route of Synthesis (RoS)
- Understand reaction mechanism
- Ability to conduct experiments and monitor reactions with the aid of minimum supervision
- Conducting lab validation experiments, compiling data & preparation of batch/development report
- Adherence to online documentation, quality standards, safety standards & delivery timelines
- Ability to suggest ways of process optimization and come up with what-if studies
- Must have hands on experience in handling impurity profiling & in-process controls
- Conduct consistency experiments, Lab validation experiments & development report preparation
- Supervise handling of hazardous chemicals and reactions by the junior team members
- Provide necessary support to kilo lab/manufacturing team
- Meeting project timelines, RMC & quality parameters
- Online maintenance of GLP & documentation as appropriate
- Ensuring full adherence to safety & quality SOPs
- Identify, report and resolve process related issues
- Ensure safety at work through enforcement of good laboratory practices:
- Follow safety & quality systems in the labs.
- Maintenance and usage of equipment/apparatus/instruments as per SOPs and general housekeeping norms.
- Guide team members/juniors on safety protocols and ensure compliance.
- Maintain records, data integrity and IP confidentiality:
- Document the reactions executed, research findings/observations accurately in lab note books to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain strict IP Confidentiality and adhere to all policies.
- To prepare the final reports as required.
- Ensure high morale and skill development of self:
- Improve knowledge of organic chemistry/Analytical techniques through one on one discussions with supervisor/ regular classroom trainings/ project trainings/ further educational programs etc.
- Focus on developing behavioral competencies through behavioral training workshops and feedback discussion with manager
Interested candidates can reach me on 9100949068/8971888933 anytime between 7am to 10pm
Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.