Aragen Life Sciences Walk-in Interview 2021 M.Sc Organic Chemistry for Process R&D At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.Aragen Life Sciences Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Process R&D
- Qualification: M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- Experience:04 to 6 years
Job Description: Aragen Life Sciences Hiring For Process R&D !
Important Details :
- Post of date: 09/11/2021
- Contact Number: Sridevi Mynepalli
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Process R&D , Aragen Life Sciences
- Date : 13th November, 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
- Venue :Aragen Life Sciences, Plot No 28 A, IDA Nacharam, Hyderabad
Aragen Life Sciences (Formerly known as GVK Bisociences), is strengthening Process R&D Division. Intersted candidates with 4 to 6 years of experience can walk in with CV, last 3 months payslips and one Passport size photograph.
- Ability to execute chemical reactions with appropriate laboratory equipments and purification techniques
- Experience in Scale up of Chemical Reactions.
- Interpretation of Analytical Results and trouble shooting.
- Ability to conduct cost benefit analysis and optimum usage of resources.
Skill Set – Exploratory Chemistry R&D (1mg to 1 gm )
- Set up and execute reactions for synthesis of molecules/compounds from 1gram to 100 grams.
- Understand reaction protocol, search literature, discuss MSDS with Supervisor.
- Ensure parallel execution of multiple reactions.
- Monitor reaction by using analytical techniques.
- Troubleshoot as appropriate and meet productivity targets.
- Knowledge of safety protocols.
Perks and Benefits
Previlige of working in a “Great Place to Work” Certified Organization
Opportunity for pursue Ph.D Under “Higher education Programme”
Amazing opportunity to learn in an organization which has more than 400+ Ph.D Employee strength.
Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.