Aragen Walk-in Interview 2021 M.Sc Organic Chemistry for Exploratory Chemistry R&D (Small Molecules R&D) At Hyderabad/Secunderabad.Aragen Notification full detailes below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Exploratory Chemistry R&D (Small Molecules R&D)
- Qualification: M.Sc Organic Chemistry
- Note: Interested candidates with 4 to 6 years of experience in synthesis of 1gram to 100 grams can walk in with CV, Last 3 Months payslips, last increment letter copy and One Passport Size Photograph.
- Experience:4 to 6 years
Job Description: Aragen Hiring For Exploratory Chemistry R&D (Small Molecules R&D) !
Important Details :
- Post of date: 23/10/2021
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Walk-in Interview Exploratory Chemistry R&D (Small Molecules R&D), Aragen
- Date :24th October, 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
- Venue : Aragen Life Sciences, Plot No 28 A, IDA, Nacharam Contact – Sridevi Mynepalli ()
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up and execute reactions for synthesis of molecules/compounds from 1gram to 100 grams.
- Understand reaction protocol, search literature, discuss MSDS with Supervisor.
- Ensure parallel execution of multiple reactions.
- Monitor reaction by using analytical techniques.
- Troubleshoot as appropriate and meet productivity targets.
- Knowledge of safety protocols.
Perks and Benefits
Opportunity to work in a “Great Place to Work” Certified Organization and Asia’s best Employer brand.
Privilege of learning in an organization which has 350+ Ph.Ds
Higher Education Programs for aspirants willing to do Ph.D while working
Aragen is a trusted R&D and manufacturing partner to the global life sciences industry. From concept to commercial, we transform your ideas into solutions for better health.