Arcolab Private Limited Walk In Interview 2022.Arcolab Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.We are the perfect choice for all your pharma-related services. Be it finding the perfect resource that’s best suited for your company or acquiring the perfect cost-effective medical service, Arcolab has got you covered.We aid in building capabilities and leadership skills at every level and seize every opportunity of growth and improvement.
- Department : Executive/ Sr. Executive – Packaging Procurement – SCM – Steriscience
- Position :Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Qualification: Diploma, B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any Specialization/PG Diploma, M.Des. in Any Specialization
- Experienced:03 to 8 years (Work experience in Pharma – Injectables/ Parenteral/ Sterile/ Vaccine & Opthalmic)
- Background of Job: Commercial Procurement of Packaging material for Regulated Market (Injectable Division).
Job Description: Greeting from Arcolab Private Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date:31/10/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
- Clear Concept about Packaging material (Primary / Secondary / Tertiary) procurement process.
- Basic information about Vials, Ampoules, Seals, Stopper’s, Cartons, Shipper’s, Labels etc.
- PR to PO process in SAP.
- Placing of QM-info with Correct Material & Correct Vendor to QA team.
- Co-ordination with External Stakeholders like Vendor’s, 3rd Party Logistic Team, Transporters, Customer’s.
- Co-ordination with Internal Stakeholder’s like PPIC, Warehouse, QA/ QC, Finance, Taxation Team etc.
- Regular Follow-up for Material & updation of Tracker file.
- Timely request of Form-A for supplies.
- Arranging documents from vendor’s for Filing & Qualification activities.
- Timely Foreclosure of PO’s.
- Co-ordination for Getting CAPA from vendor’s & tracking of rejection data.
- Co-ordination for getting Shade Cards, Proofs & reference samples from vendor for material qualification.
- Costing & Negotiation wherever applicable.
- Active participation in PPIC teams meeting with Material updation.
Interview Availability (B/N Monday to Friday):
Arco Lab | A ‘Strides’ Enterprise