Genpact Recruitment 2020. Genpact Notification full detailes below. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affair
- Qualification:Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Associate – Regulatory Affair in Genpact!
- Provide input to project regulatory strategies by performing assessments of CMC changes, identifying global regulatory requirements and critically evaluating supporting documentation to assess acceptability and identify potential risks.
- Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
- Collaborate closely with MMD and partners to support compliant execution of organizational change and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
- Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
- Deliver all regulatory results for assigned products across the product lifecycle
- Identify and communicate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC, as needed
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Proven ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key partners.
- Proven flexibility in responding to changing priorities or taking care of unexpected events.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharma / Science
- Strong financial analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Effective communicate in writing and verbally to senior management.
- Experience in balancing customer facing role and work assessments.
- Self-starter and have analytical, prioritization skills
- Ability to balance customer governance meetings
- Able to further working relationships with the team, peers and clients, scheduling flexibility required
- Overall candidate should have decision-making, research and analytics approach and in numbers.
- Good people and customer handling skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skill.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online