AstraZeneca Recruitment 2021.AstraZeneca Notification full detailes below.AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company with its headquarters in Cambridge, England. AstraZeneca has a portfolio of products for major disease areas including cancer, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, infection, respiratory and inflammation.
Important Vacancy details:Hiring For Executive – Regulatory Affairs in AstraZeneca!At Bangalore.Intrested candidates apply .
- Post Name: Executive – Regulatory Affairs
- Experienced:2-4 years’ experience in Regulatory function
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Executive – Regulatory Affairs in AstraZeneca!
Executive- Regulatory Affairs
Do you have expertise in, and passion for Regulatory Affairs? Would you like to apply your expertise in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Ensure that all the licensing for assigned Global Clinical Trial /Phase IV/PMS for NDA and Marketed products,
- Ensure that all licensing for assigned products is complete in accordance with relevant norms
- Develop and implement action regulatory plans for allocated products to achieve requisite approvals rapidly and facilitate rapid launch
- Provide Leadership and direction within project teams
- Assist in Issue Management
- Maintain the awareness of, and shape the regulatory environment relevant to the assigned products portfolio
- Competitive Intelligence and analysis
- Ensure compliance with Local legislation, Global regulatory policies, AZ code of conduct, Corporate Governance and Audit requirement
- Project manage changes in product licenses and coordinate with other changes, planned and in progress
- Communicate changes to licenses status promptly
- Maintain detailed knowledge of critical aspects of products: commercial strategies, content of the dossiers, regulatory intelligence, regulatory timelines and supply strategy
- Develop regulatory plan in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure allocation of adequate resources and deliver plans on time
- Track status and take prompt corrective measures whenever necessary to ensure rapid approval and launch
- Challenge status quo for continuous improvement.
- Help build an open and trusting atmosphere.
- Interact with relevant regulatory authorities on a regular basis to facilitate the process of obtaining necessary approvals / permissions
- Influence key external stakeholders, in line with codes of conduct, to improve regulatory outcomes
- Develop excellent relationships and partnerships with Regulatory Authorities
- Monitor and analyse the global pipelines of competing pharmaceutical companies
- Provide scenario with options and a risk – benefit analysis for AstraZeneca going forward
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online