AstraZeneca Recruitment July 2020 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent for Senior Analyst @ India – Chennai . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Education:Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced:5 to 7 years
- Location: India – Chennai
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Senior Analyst in AstraZeneca !
- Collect business requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements.
- Create, maintain, and interpret dashboards and reports, including long-term trends, campaign and/or page performance, and customer segments
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Oversee all analytics operations to correct discrepancies and ensure quality
- Lead monthly governance meetings. Represent the measurement team at stakeholder meetings and governance meetings.
- Coordinating with different teams/stakeholders to ensure any major incidents are managed professionally
- Ensuring completion of all services in accordance with global compliance and market legal and regulatory requirements and within GCO budget guidelines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, with demonstrated experience building, trusted relationships with key stakeholders. Proven cross-functional collaboration skills across organizations, functions, and markets are preferred.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online