Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd Walk-in 2023.Auriga Research: Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes: Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team.
- Post Name: HPLC/ LCMS / GC Analyst
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
- Education UG: B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, B.Pharma in Pharmacy PG: M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry
- Salary:2.5-5 Lacs P.A.
- Openings: 20
Job Description: Greeting from Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Yeshwanthpur )
- Post of date: 12-10-2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
Date: 14th October
Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue:Auriga Research Pvt Ltd, No 136 6th cross 2nd Stage Yeshwanthpura Industrial Suburb Bangalore – 560022
Contact – Madan ( 9972964273 )
Role & responsibilities
HPLC & GC
Job Description :
Essentials: Well versed with HPLC and GC, Calibration and Validation, method development, and quality management system documentation.
Designation: LCMS MS/ Senior Analyst/Analyst/Trainee
* Bachelors Degree in Chemical, biological or physics sciences.
* An understanding of the fundamental principles and analytical procedures used in the
* Must be able to legibly and accurately complete all forms and /or notebooks.
* Must be adequately trained in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standards.
* Must be able to attain proficiency in using database applications required for the completion of
* Must possess excellent written communication skills.
* Generate sample run lists from the laboratorys information management system(LIMS)
* Set up the (LCMS) system for sample analysis and run samples according to defined methods. Document activities according to company SOPs.
* Process and review instrument data and documents all observations according to SOPs.
* Upload data into laboratorys LIMS.
* Prepare reagents needed for routine analysis.
* Write or contribute to the review of written SOPs in the laboratory.
* Understand and comply with all safety procedures applicable to the type of work performed.
* Work with all laboratory personnel to maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Work with the QAU and Safety Officer to address and correct issues arising from quality assurance or safety audits.
* Make fulfill other jobs/responsibilities as directed by management consistent with skill level and training.