Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd Walk-in 2022.Auriga Research: Conceptualized as an organization fulfilling the ardent need of clients by offering fully integrated service package which includes: Highest quality clinical services meeting strict ethical norms and timelines Successful bio-analytical method development and validation including the challenging molecules in the industry Product Development Data management executed through validated processes and reporting services BA-BE studies under experienced delivery team.
- Post Name: Trainee Analyst, Jr Analyst & Analyst
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry/MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:0-5 years
- Contact Number: Lakshmi S J & Madan C ( 9972964273 )
- Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Greeting from Auriga Research Pvt. Ltd !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Yeshwanthpur )
- Post of date: 27-09-2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
: Pharma Chemical, Hplc
1. Experience in chemical pharma testing in a laboratory.
2. Experience in handling instruments like ph-meter, uv-spectrometer,
3. Analysis of tablets, capsules, ointments, raw materials etc.
4. Conducting chemical analysis and Preparing all reports related to chemical analysis.
5. Should be capable to Investigate OOS and any laboratory deviations.
6. Ensure timely sampling and analysis of chemicals.
Quality control, chemical analysis, UV, CHEMICAL PHARMA, PH METER, UV SPECTROMETER.
Essentials: Well versed with HPLC and GC , Calibration and Validation, method development, and quality management system documentation.