Aurigene Oncology Walk In Interview 2023.Aurigene Oncology Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can attend Interview on scheduled time and venue.Aurigene Oncology is a leading contract research, development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) providing end-to-end solutions.
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
- Department:- CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experienced:04-5 years of experience in similar role within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Qualification:M.Sc/ M. Pharma
Job Description: Greeting from Aurigene Oncology !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore
- Post of date: 23/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
▪︎Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and ensure trial close out and retrieval of trial materials.
▪︎Work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans & to provide monitoring visits and site management.
▪︎Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication & evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices.
▪︎Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
▪︎To create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.