Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Recruitment 2021.Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services Notification full detailes below. Aurigene is a clinical stage biotech company committed to bringing novel therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and inflammation.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/ Sr. Clinical Research Associate
- Education:M. Pharm / M.Sc. with 1 – 10 years of experience
- Experience:1 to 10 years
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Clinical Research Associate/ Sr. Clinical Research Associate in Aurigene Pharmaceutical Services! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID email@example.com
• Perform site selection, monitor and ensure trial close out and retrieval
of trial materials.
• Work with sites to adapt, selection, initiate drive and track subject
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of
protocols, sites and therapeutic areas.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation related to site
management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and
establish regular lines of communication.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the
proper conduct of protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory
submissions & approvals, recruitment & enrolment, case report form
(CRF) completion & submission, and data query generation &
• Responds to company, client and federal regulatory requirements /
audits under supervision of Project Manager.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution
Maintain and keep administrative tasks (such as expense reports)
• Assist project team to prepare project publications / tools and share
ideas/suggestions with team members. Perform additional study tasks
as assigned by the Project Manager (e.g. visit report review, CRA
performance review, lead CRA calls etc.).
• Require effective clinical monitoring skills.
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP, Schedule Y guidelines and other regulatory
• Understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Team Player
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online