Aurobindo Pharma Ltd recruitment 2019-Apply online: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Chemical Research Associate/Scientist . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification:UG:B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Doctorate:Ph.D – Chemical, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
Experience required:0 – 2 Years
Post Name: Chemical Research Associate/Scientist
Job Description:Follow Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and good documentation practices, SOPs and other necessary documentation.
- Knowledge on ICH and USFDA regulatory guidelines.
- Complete literature survey through manual & scifinder etc. data bases.
- Preparation of cost sheets based on literature or teck-pack.
- Process Optimization, identify the critical process parameters while developing the process and develop the plant suitable, safe, robust & cost effective process within the given schedule.
- Impurity profiling, identification of impurities by LCMS/ GCMS and synthesis of identified impurities.
- Expertise in various purification techniques like columns chromatography, crystallization, flash chromatography and high vacuum distillation techniques etc.
- Process validation and plant exposure to demonstrate trial and validation batches at plant scale.
- Good team work by coordinate and collaborate with various cross functional teams like AR&D, SCM, QA, RA, Process Engineering, Project Management.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
No of Vacancy:02
Opening Date: 13-06-2019
About Company : Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients