Aurobindo pharma ltd Walk-in interview 2021 for Production,Quality control Analyst f At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru.Aurobindo pharma ltd Notification full detailes below.Interested Candidates Apply Now.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Company Name:Aurobindo pharma ltd
- Post Name: Production,Quality control Analyst
- Education- B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required,M.Pharma in Any Specializatio
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Address:Floor Nos.22-24, Plot No.1, Survey No.83/1, Galaxy Tower, Hyderabad Knowledge City, Raidurg Panmaktha, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Experience: 0 to 7 year(s) of Experience
- Salary:₹ 1,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA
- Contact Number:NA
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Job Description: We have Hiring For Production,Quality control Analyst f in Aurobindo pharma ltd !
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare, standardize and label stock solutions and laboratory reagents as required.
- To routinely monitor and analyze the water supply according to Company procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment, apparatus and premises of the QC Department are functional and suitable for their intended use, by performing maintenance and calibration as instructed. Apparatus should be handled in the proper manner and not in a way which may be detrimental to its function.
- To assist outside contractors in performing calibrations throughout the company and keep records of these according to standard procedures as required.
- To work out calculations pertaining to analysis and produce the relevant documentation in association always in compliance to EU GMP. To ensure proper filing and easy retrieval of all documentation and records pertaining to the QC Department.
- To assist the immediate superiors in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- To perform laboratory equipment qualification and calibration accordingly to a predetermined schedule.
- To perform method validation as required.
- To maintain records of stocks of reagents, equipment spares and reference standards in such a way as to report when re-ordering is due.
- To follow and document (record) precisely all activities as described in the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test Methods and Protocols.
- Executes product testing as per the approved methods of analysis.
- Inputs generated lab data in LIMS.
- To perform troubleshooting on equipment, provide training, process improvement if specialization is assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates must have passport. (Please mention Passport number in resume)
should have relevant experience in QC Formulation, Oral Solid dosage.
Roles and Responsibilities
Individual contributor for injectable manufacturing/Operations, willing to join immediately.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD’ (APL). APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$2.8 Billion revenues for 2018-19, with presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA.APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centres worldwide. Company Info