Aurobindo Pharma Walk In Interview 2022 MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry for QUALITY CONTROL – API At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Aurobindo Pharma Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: QUALITY CONTROL – API
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
- Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Aurobindo Pharma Hiring For QUALITY CONTROL – API
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post of date:14/04/2022
- Contact – Raghavendra Rao K ()
- Venue:16th April, 9.00 AM – 11.30 AM
AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD, Unit – V, situated at Plot No.76-91, IDA – Chemical Zone, Pashamylaram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy District. TelanganaContact – Raghavendra Rao ()
- Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Testing of Raw materials, In-process, Intermediates and APIs using Chromatographic Data system.
2. Analytical Testing of Related substances/Content/Assay/Purity testing and Calculation by HPLC Using Empower/Lab Solutions.
3. Data generation, Integration and Review of Chromatographic data generated by Chromatographic data system.
4. Method Transfers & Holding time Studies.
5. Stability evaluation of Standard/System suitability/Impurity solutions.
6. Qualification of Working/Reference Standards. Reference standards/ Working Standards, Solutions Preparations.
7. Calibration of Instruments
8. Review/Identification /Investigation and Report of Incidents/Deviation/ OOS results.
9. HPLC Instrument Troubleshooting.
AUROBINDO PHARMA LTD’ (APL). APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$2.8 Billion revenues for 2018-19, with presence in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA.APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium.