Avience Biomedicals Pvt. Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.Pharma/ M. Pharma/ M.Sc Biotechnology/ Life sciences/B.Sc for Quality Assurance Executive/ Manager/ QA in IVD Medical Sector At Noida, Sector -11,Noida. Avience Biomedicals Pvt. Ltd Notification full details below.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Assurance Executive/ Manager/ QA in IVD Medical Sector
- Qualification: B.Pharma/ M. Pharma/ M.Sc Biotechnology/ Life sciences/B.Sc
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Salary:₹ 2,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Avience Biomedicals Pvt. Ltd Hiring For Quality Assurance Executive/ Manager/ QA in IVD Medical Sector !
- Important Details :
- Location: Noida, Sector -11,Noida
- Post of date: 19/04/2022
- Ms. Ishika – Ph: 8076979810
- Work Location G-1, Sector-11, Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, UP – 201301
- Contact Details: -HR Contact Time: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Sunday Holiday)
- Interview Office Add: C-11, 1st Floor, C block, Community Centre,Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058 near mother Dairy & Janak Cinema.Dabri Mor
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Quality Assurance Executive/ Manager QA in IVD Medical Sector
Experience: 3-5 year experience required in IVD medical Industry who have good knowledge preparing documents such as PMF, DMF, SOPs, QMS, Annexure, COA etc.
Good computer & communication skills required.
Good English is a must.Proficient in all type documents related to QA department for manufacturing units.KINDLY APPLY ONLY QA PROFILE CANDIDATE.ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF QA ASSISTANT / MANAGER
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Preparation of DMF/ QMS/ SOP/ Log books etc
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test and troubleshoot all instrumentation devices
- Attempt repairs on broken or damaged products to determine the best way to scale those repairs
- Test a certain percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Report problems or concerns to senior management immediately
- Manage our quality assurance division and ensure all employees meet their required quotas
- Create an effective, efficient testing protocol to be used across all product lines
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Create tests for quality control of products
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of products
Salary: As per depends upon the Candidate’s interview.
Avience Biomedicals Pvt. Ltd. is Delhi based company venturing into products and solutions in molecular segment of diagnostics and testing. We bring that 20 years of rich experience in various aspects of Molecular biotechnology, are genomics and IVD industry. Their company aims creating solutions on cutting edge with the latest advancements in globe, having wide applications and that provide cost-effective solutions for rural and the needy. Today are counted to reputed manufacturer, distributor and these supplier of molecular diagnostics products.