Axis Bank Walk In Interview 2023. Axis Bank Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.
- Post Name: Axis Phone banking Officer
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization/Graduate or Post graduate (mandatory for fresher) from a recognized institution
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Axis Bank !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: Dehradun
- Post of date:08/03/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Face To Face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Time and Venue
11th April , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Nirlon Knowledge Park, B-7, North Wing, 7th Floor, Pahadi Village, Off. The western highway, Cama Industrial Estate, Goregaon (East), Mumbai
Contact – Mitali Satam
- Be the best for our customers by
– Displaying complete onus to customers queries / problems
– Delivering service with requisite courtesy and accuracy
– Adhering to product and process requirements, with nil errors
– Escalating customer issues to the right internal stakeholders
– Effectively resolving customer complaints at the first instance, with excellent customer satisfaction scores
- Ensure process efficiency and effectiveness by
– Complying to service and sales guidelines
– Achieving Call Quality targets
– Resolving customer queries at the first instance of contact, with minimum call handling time
- Cross-sell / upsell set products like
– Loans and mortgages
– Priority / elite accounts
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduate or Post graduate (mandatory for fresher) from a recognized institution.
- 0- 5 years relevant role in BFSI sector.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Proficiency in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Good communication skills in both English and local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
- Teamwork, verbal and written excellence, resilience and highly motivated for developing a new department.