Axis Bank Walk In Interview 2022Graduation/ Post-Graduation for Branch Relationship Officer/Teller At Delhi / NCR . Axis Bank Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Post Name: Branch Relationship Officer/Teller
- Qualification: Graduation/ Post-Graduation
- Experienced:03 to 8 years
Job Description: Axis Bank Hiring For Branch Relationship Officer/Teller !
Important Details :
- Location: Delhi / NCR
- Date: :27th July 2022
- Time:– 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM
- Venue:Venue1: Axis Bank Limited I Central Delhi 1 Cluster , R K Mission, New Delhi Ground Floor, Ramakrishna Mission, R.K. Ashram Marg, Paharganj, New Delhi 110055
Venue2: Axis Bank Limited I Central Delhi 2 Cluster, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi,E-1,
Jhandewalan Extension,Rani Jhansi Road,New Delhi 110055
Venue3: Axis Bank Limited I East Delhi Cluster , New Delhi Ground And First Floor, Parsvnath
Shahdara Metro Tower Opp. Shahadara Metro Station, Shahdara, Delhi, Pin 110032
- Post of date:25/07/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Graduate and with 4 years of Branch Banking Experience.
- Post Graduate with 2 years of Branch Banking Experience.
- Grade: AM/DM/Manager
- Location-Central Delhi & East Delhi.
About Branch Banking:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Banks strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Banks customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering banks products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products.
- As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end to end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as teller as per organizations requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, WhatsApp banking wherever possible
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Banks retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of banks products.
- Promoting banks products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of banks products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory and legislative) for each activity released from time to time.
- Ensure that all audit requirements of the bank are met optimum audit rating.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (EUIN, SP Certification etc.)
- Complete all learning activities/ trainings conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in banks CRM system.
- Participate and follow all initiatives/ Campaigns/ Drives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
#ComeAsYouAre ‘We are dil se open. Women, LGBTQIA+ and PwD candidates of all ages are encouraged to apply’
Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.