WNS (Holdings) Limited Hiring 2022 . WNS (Holdings) Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. We co-create success stories in an age of constant disruption WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries.
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Ops (Pharma Forecasting)
- Qualification: B.Pharma / M.Pharma / B.Sc / BTech /BE / MBA
- Experienced: 3-6 years of experience in delivering Pharma Marketing Analytics projects in field of Forecasting and Business Research for Global Markets
Job Description: Greeting from WNS (Holdings) Limited !!!!
Important Details :
- Location: RMZ Centennial Internal Road, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066, India
- Post of date:13/09/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
This job is for a Marketing Analytics and Forecasting services of oncology, cardio-renal, ophthalmology, immunology and rare diseases for multiple clients in a shared services role. The job involves research and developing quasi consulting reports for CXO level positions in their organizations to help in their strategic decisions to grow their business leveraging the customized quasi-consulting research reports leveraging various ad hoc analysis such as forecasting, market assessment, BD&L projects etc.
Assistant Manager: Individual contributor role
Working closely with CXO level clients and group manger to deliver on pharma marketing analytics project related to Market assessment, business research, competitive intelligence and Assistant Manager Ops (Pharma Forecasting)
- B.Pharma / M.Pharma /B.Sc / BTech /BE / with 3-6 years of experience in delivering Pharma Marketing Analytics projects in field of Forecasting and Business Research for Global Markets
- Any experience managing/coaching team responsible for delivering on Pharma MA Projects is preferable but not desirable for the position.
Generic roles and responsibilities of engagement:
- Delivering Pharma Marketing analytics project related to Market assessments, market research, competitive intelligence and forecasting.
- Prepare BD&L business cases including situational analysis, opportunity assessments, forecasting and financial analysis for management reviews
· Design, manage and deliver all aspects of custom qualitative and quantitative marketing research/analytics projects, and develop analytical solutions to support client objectives/strategy
· Developing and maintaining high quality recurring reports, and make fact-based recommendations to the supported areas
· Interpret large amounts of raw data into coherent information and respond decisively to current and forecast trends in consumer behaviour, sales trends and market conditions
· Conduct competitor and market analysis – evaluate market potential, support annual brand plans and product mix plans in order to ensure achievement of client objectives
· Create and foster strong strategic partnerships with global customers
· Provide direction and manage the work processes and output of team of analysts
· Ensure that the highest level of quality in deliverables are met by all team members
· Provide effective and timely feedback and inputs for the overall development of the team members
- Support other analysts in the team when needed, upskill and develop them
- General traits such as self-starter, high level of energy, working under strict and defined timelines and adding value as well as providing insights to client projects are normal expectations for this profile
Travel Required: Occasionally (both Domestic and International)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.