HCL Technologies Walk In Interview 2022 B.sc Fresher Candidates (Contractual Role) for Contractual At Noida . HCL Technologies Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.HCL Technologies (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company headquartered in Noida.
- Post Name: Contractual
- Qualification: B.sc Fresher Candidates (Contractual Role)
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: HCL Technologies Hiring For Contractual !
Important Details :
- Location: Noida
- Date: :2nd August – 6th August
- Time:-, 11.00 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:A-8-9, Noida sector 60, (Nearby metro sector 59 Metro)
- Contact: Aman Chhabra ( 9911137500 )
- Post of date:01/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
5 days working
UK Shift & Fixed week off
Both side cabs
Contract duration – 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities-
- The role is to complete the client L1 certification program to become certified Data Analyst in the Pipeline Inspection industry after completion of L1 training program.
- Manage the necessary interaction with client representative.
- Manage the necessary interaction with project leads.
- Fully accountable for the analysis work executed post becoming L1 analyst.
Desired Candidate Profile-
• Good analytical skills
- Produce technical reports based on the analysis of the pipeline.
- Respond to client technical inquiries and integrity concerns.
- Through correlation data from site measurements and inspection data, analyze variances and prepare summary reports for management to monitor system performance and product quality.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Must produce accurate reports of a high quality.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Abide by all GE Corporate and local policies and procedures including but not limited to Integrity, Diversity, Proprietary Information, Conflict of Interest, QMS and EHS •Good verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate has a Customer Centric behavior, is able to deal with complex Customers and meet specific requirements when needed.
- Strives for achieving the Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
Educational Requirements-Graduate in Science (Physics background) or (in case of any graduation) Class 12th Stream should be Science Note- No B.Tech allowed for this profile
NOTE : The process requires 1-year process training duration, hence minimum commitment to be available in same process for 3 years is compulsory, hence candidate willing should only shortlisted.
Walk in Interview details-
Address – A- 8/9, Noida sector 60 (Nearest metro Sector 59 Noida)
Concern person- Aman Chhabbra 9911137500
Carry 1 Resume, 1 ID & Vaccination Certificate
Interview timing- 11:30am to 5pm
HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise. Originally a research and development division of HCL, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business.