Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., Recruitment 2021. Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., Notification full detailes below.Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd., an integrated Contract Research Organization (CRO) is a gigantic name in the global market, which offers services to Pharmaceutical industry, Biotechnology industry, API manufacturers, Bulk drug suppliers, clinical CROs, Research institutes and other allied industries.
Important Vacancy details:Interested applicants can share their profile on email@example.com or can contact us on M: 9779444754
- Post Name: Executive / Sr. Executive – Analytical/Research & Development – Synthesis (executive / Sr. Executive)/Scientist / Sr. Scientist – R&D (Synthesis)/Team Leader – R&D (Synthesis)
- Education:B.Sc / M.sc,b.pharm,M.pharm
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
- Location: Hyderabad
- Salary:INR 1,00,000 – 12,00,000 PA.
Note:If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID Below.
Job Description: Hiring For Executive / Sr. Executive – Analytical/Research & Development – Synthesis (executive / Sr. Executive)/Scientist / Sr. Scientist – R&D (Synthesis)/Team Leader – R&D (Synthesis) in Pharmaffiliates Analytics and Synthetics P. Ltd.,!If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM LEADER – R&D (SYNTHESIS) Roles and Responsibilities
- PhD in synthetic Organic chemistry with at-least 10 years of experience in CRO / Drug Discovery / Impurity synthesis.
- Structural elucidation using the entire range of Spectroscopic techniques like NMR , Mass, IR, UV, HPLC , etc
- Independently synthesize and characterize novel organic compounds (milligram to gram scale).
- Able to handle projects that involve synthesis of complex molecules which are not reported in literature.
- Sound knowledge of Sterochemistry.
- Literature search (Sci Finder/ Reaxys), designing Route of Synthesis of Novel compounds, Experimental skills, Isolation and Purification Techniques.
- Able to consistently deliver projects within the targeted timelines.
- Product Costing.
- Responding to Customers queries.
- Leadership and Communication skills
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.