Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 .Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue. Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is a part of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. In July 2022, it was reported that TCS had crossed 6 lakh or 600,000 Employees worldwide .TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization and is among the most valuable IT service brands worldwide.
- Post Name: App Ops – Production support of distributed application
- Qualification: B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization/MCM in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization
- Experienced:4+ years
- Salary- Not Disclosed
Job Description: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Hiring For App Ops – Production support of distributed application !
Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Kolkata, Kochi, Delhi, NCR, Lucknow, Goa, Jamshedpur, Nagpur, Nashik, Patna, Trivandrum, Bhopal, Coimbatore.
- Post of date:31/08/2022
- Mode of Interview: Online
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Responsible for managing the overall operation of the application viz Production support for applications which were developed in distributed systems viz Java, nodeJS running on prem servers and / or AWS platform.
- Incident / Problem / Service management
- ITIL knowhow • Strong knowledge of Basic Unix commands, cron scheduler, Unix Shell scripts, Perl scripts etc.
- Good Postgres / Oracle SQL query development skills including query performance tuning.
- Hands on working experience in AWS and understanding of various AWS tools • Knowledge of Dynatrace, SPLUNK is must
- Knowledge of Middleware components web servers Apache, Weblogic, etc is must
- Knowledge of Jenkins will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Java / NodeJS / C would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly mention below details along with CV.
- EX-TCS(Fulltime employee) cannot not be eligible for rehire.
- Candidates with less than 4 years of experience will not be considered.