Licious recruitment 2019-Apply online: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd . is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Software Engineering / Senior Software Engineering . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E. or MCA
Experience required: 5-8 years
Post Name: Software Engineering
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent with 6-8 years’ experience with server-side web application development.
- Extensive development experience using LAMP or MEAN stack, RESTful web services or Node.js, HTML and CSS, Core Java/Python.
- Good understanding of Data structures and Relational Databases like MySQL or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB.
- Experience working with services in AWS such as EC2, RDS, and ELBs and have knowledge of VPCs.
- Experience with server side and client side MVC frameworks, Kafka Ansilble, Jenkins.
- Exposure to Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), automated testing and agile development methods.
- Understanding of Version Management Tools like GitHub.
Opening Date: 14-06-2019
About Company :Licious operated by Delightful Gourmet is India’s leading gourmet meat brand. Headquartered in Bangalore and recently expanded to Hyderabad and NCR. Licious was launched in September 2015 by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta who sensed a huge business opportunity in offering prime quality meat products that was otherwise dominated by the unhygienic and unreliable wet market followed by frozen meat options which is an unpopular workaround for Indian consumers. Licious follows an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery.