Wipro Walk In Interview 2022 BE / BTECH / BCOM / BSC / BBA / BA / BBM Graduates for Non-Voice Process At Bangalore/Bengaluru( Sarjapur ) (WFH during Covid). Wipro Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Non-Voice Process
- Qualification: BE / BTECH / BCOM / BSC / BBA / BA / BBM Graduates
- Experienced: 0 to 1 years of Experience
Job Description: Wipro Hiring For Non-Voice Process ! Interested Candidates may Walk-In with their updated resume, 2nd Vaccination certificate, and Govt ID Proof on from 12th Mar, 14th Mar to 18th Mar between 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM at the below mentioned address
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru( Sarjapur ) (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date: 15/03/2022
- Contact – Varalakshmi
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Interview details:
- Interview Date: 16th & 17th March 2022
- Interview Time: 9.30 AM – 11.00 AM
- Venue:Bangalore Venue::Wipro Office, SJP 2, Doddakaneli , Sarjapur Road. Bangalore – 560035
- Apply for the Post online using the below linkhttps://careers-wipro.icims.com/jobs/2802100/associate_ua/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=1150&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
Eligibility Criteria –
- Freshers to 6 Months of Experience only
- Only BE / BTECH / BCOM / BSC / BBA / BA / BBM Graduates eligible.
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Good communication skills in English.
Shift – Rotational Shift (2 ways Cab will be provided)
Days Working – 5 Days working, 2 Days rotational off
Location – Bangalore
Desired Candidate Profile : –
- Basic working knowledge on computer
- Effective written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good information processing skills
- Good typing speed
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 shift
- Immediate joining required
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 200,000 employees.