Novartis Hiring 2022 Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Science, Master’s. for Product Specialist At Bangalore, India . Novartis Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Product Specialist
- Qualification: Bachelor’s in Pharma/ Science, Master’s.
- Experinced:5 years
Job Description: Novartis Hiring For SProduct Specialist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore, India
- Post of date: 02/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Your responsibility includes, but not limited to –
• Experienced sales professionals responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to health care professionals for a specific account, product or a given territory in an Oncology specialty area. Brings specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area.
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, efficiency and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations vital to achieve agreed objectives
• Provide network support, market access support, including referral networks
• Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and improve knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels -Ensure customer happiness and outstanding customer relationship
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports
• Handle enquiries quickly and deftly and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
• Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.
• Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practice.
Proficient communication in English – both written and spoken
• Minimum 5 years expereince Pharma Sales . Expereince in Oncology Background Preferred. Second preference on Super specialty and having institutional experience
• Sales in Healthcare / Pharma / related business Specific Product knowledge desirable Established Network to target Customer Group desirable English
• Knowledge of customer, customer journey, patient and patient journey Knowledge of indication, product and therapy Knowledge of competition and their strategies
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply