Bank of America Recruitment September 2020. The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Team Leader
- Education:Graduates or Post-Graduates in Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E./M.C.A
- Experienced:2 to 4 years
- Location: Gurugram, India
- Salary :NA
- Openings :NA
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Team Leader in Bank of America !
- Provide technical support, problem solving, and platform assistance for Developers
- Maintain and support legacy test sampling processes, test automation processes
- Experienced in data analysis, mining, and discovery – using traditional SQL tools as well as web interfaces, and scripting
- Handle communications regarding impacts to Developer, Quality Assurance Team, and Production Support
- Engage in ETL and data automation and look at ways to continuously improve end to end process (PDCA)
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders for providing support to developers and monitor jobs, understand problem statement, technical requirements and propose solutions
- Support developers with their queries and liaison with technology to provide solutions
- Identify potential areas for process improvement/automation and responsible for creating applications using required technologies to support the process improvements/automations
- Proficiency in MS SQL application development
- Strong research, analytic, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Experience in building and supporting ETL and transforming data
- Strong background with JIRA, Incident and task ticketing systems, and the Agile Methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite with an emphasis on Excel to perform data analytics, pivot tables, lookups and external data source connections.
- Experience in completing projects as per deadline.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online