Bank of Baroda hiring 2019-Apply online :Bank of Baroda is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Specialist IT Officer . Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Qualification: Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E/ BTech Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communications from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body or Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in MCA (3 years) from a recognized university / institute recognized by the Govt. of India or its regulatory body or Minimum 60% in both BCA & MCA(55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) BCA+MCA(Min 5 years)Integrated Course/Lateral entry in MCA(2 years course) after BCA(3 years) from a recognized university / institute
Post Name: Specialist IT Officer
Job Description:1. Candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
3. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any, will be purely provisional without
verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for further selection process, if called.
4. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for details and updates.
5. Post-qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered.
6. Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India, should apply
About Company : Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is owned by Government of India. Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list.