Baxter Recruitment July 2020 Masters degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences – M Pharm, M Sc) for Research Associate III @ Bengaluru, Karnataka, India . Interested candidates may apply online for selection as detailed below.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Research Associate III
- Education : Masters degree in relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences – M Pharm, M Sc)
- Experienced:5 to 7 years
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Salary : NA
- Openings :NA
- Email id:Americas_TTA@baxter.com
Note:If Intrested Candidates Can Submit the Resume Above Email id.
Job Description: We have requirement for the post of Research Associate III in Baxter !
- Develop stability study designs for new product development and sustaining product projects.
- Contribute to technical feasibility analysis of complex research and design concepts.
- Evaluate results relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program goals.
- Independently plan and execute a series of stability study designs and/or technical tasks that may not be well-defined, have multiple variables, and require advanced techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Play a lead role in the evaluation, selection and adaptation of various techniques/ strategies, which accomplish business objectives such as quality and cycle-time.
- May provide training and supervision to junior members within the discipline. Routinely provide advice and assistance to team members regarding unique problems.
- Devise new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles. Incorporate new methods and technologies for improving existing or new products/processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant QSRs and other regulatory requirements, such as the stability related ICH guidelines, for R&D (product development, design and safety) to ensure compliance in all research, data collection and reporting activities.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online