Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Hiring 2022 MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology for Sr Assoc, R&D Microbiology At Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India . Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr Assoc, R&D Microbiology
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Biotechnology, Microbiology
- Experienced:05 to 8 years
- If you are interested, kindly send us your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org Americas_TTA@baxter.com or can Call on 9727761565.
Job Description: Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited Hiring For SSr Assoc, R&D Microbiology !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Post of date: 11/02/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
• To ensure the implementation and maintenance of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) standards and all
• To enumerate and report the tubes and plates and to supervise the discarding method of the same.
• To perform periodic microbiological tests, as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• To perform the Bacterial Endotoxin Test.
• To test the material for their pre-sterile bio-burden and to test Raw Material (RM)/ Packing Material (PM) for bio-burden test.
• To co-ordinate with Technical department for any kind of machine related abnormality, which might be affecting the quality of the product, and its microbiological content.
• To take the samples for sterility test and to carry out the sterility testing. Document contemporaneously all the activities performed.
• To test water samples for physicochemical tests, Biochemical and chemical tests and to document the activities.
• To maintain and update stock record of Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) reagents.
• To qualify the personnel to enter in to the clean.
• To keep track of requirement for procurement and give monthly requirement to executive.
• To qualify the prepared media for growth promotion test.
• To perform gram staining of daily-observed colonies and identify them on BBL crystal.
• To perform the microbiological analysis of stability sample as per daily plan of work & in line with standard operating procedure.
• To perform the method validations as per the laid down protocol and to support qualification activities to support validation /qualifications.
• To prepare, maintain and reconcile Standard and house isolates / cultures for routine use.
• To maintain and update media stock record formats and in state of compliance.
• To intimate executive for any abnormalities in microbiological analysis. However, in the absence of executive, intimate the status of the same to Department Head.
• To support OOS, QMS, and other QMS elements towards timely closure.
• To perform the assigned activities other than or in addition to routine activities by supervisor, HOD or management team as and when organization needs.
Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter Pharmaceuticals India Private Limited’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.