Baxter Recruitment 2022.Baxter Notification full details below.Intrested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.Baxter’s leading portfolio of diagnostic, critical care, nutrition, kidney care, hospital and surgical products and solutions. For 90 years, we’ve been making an impact at the critical intersection where innovations that save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers who make it happen.
- Post Name: Assoc, Quality Control – QMS
- Qualification: Bachelor or Master in science (Chemistry)
- Experienced:3 – 6 yrs of relevant experience (Pharma Industry)
Job Description: Baxter Hiring For Assoc, Quality Control – QMS !
Important Details :
- Location: Dahej- Gujarat.
- Note-Interested candidates can email their resume on Americas_TTA@baxter.com
- Post of date: 29/08/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- To review, update, report and inform Supervisor as & when deviation is initiated.
- To ensure that the recording of NCR is done in line with standard operating procedure
- To investigate Lab incidences, OOS.OOT and OOL.
- To prepare investigation reports.
- To ensure the implementation of GMP, GDP practices and review of issues and impact of the same, if any, & take corrective actions.
- To carry out GLP rounds in the Quality Control lab.
- To work as a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) inspector in the plant
- To train/update the team members on various regulatory guidelines
- To identify, monitor the deviation/abnormalities in process/documents/systems are captured and resolve them according to Quality management System.
- To ensure that all the deviations and OOS are reported to QA within required time frame.
- To prepare, review, Implement and update SOP’s according to current regulations systems.
- To conduct Technical committee meeting on CCN impact assessment.
- To conduct monthly corrective and Preventive Action Meeting.
- To review the CAPA summary report and ensure that all CAPA are closed within time frame.
- To review Change Control Note and NCR report before sending to Quality Committee for final closure and ensure the timely closure of Change Control Note and NCR
- To train/update the personnel for the various aspect of current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- To investigate and close the QMS elements in timely manner.