Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited Recruitment 2021. Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited Notification full detailes below. BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products.
- Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control Officer
- Education: B.Sc in Chemistry PG :MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experienced:02 to 7 years
- Location:Navi Mumbai, Kalyan/Dombivli, ambernath
- Salary: ₹ 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Hiring For Quality Control Officer in Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To maintain the work place neat and tidy and follow GLP requirements religiously, SOP related activities, operation, safety practices, hygiene and discipline in Laboratory.
2. To responsible for sample management.
3. To perform sampling of Raw materials and Packaging Materials and maintain the documents of for the same.
4. To perform analysis of Raw materials and Packaging Materials chemical and Instrumental.
5. Record the raw data of analysis in respective Analytical Work Protocol and review them before submission for verification to Section Head/Head of the department.
6. To prepare specification in SAP, and record the reviewed result in SAP.
7. Calibration of instruments as per schedule, maintaining log books of instruments.
8. To take Under Test & Approved Labels / Rejected Labels from SAP, complete the related documents and affix the Labels on respective Containers.
9. Preparation and Standardization of Volumetric Solutions, Reagents and Indicators (if applicable) and maintain the documents of the same.
10. Labeling “CONTROL SAMPLE” related to raw material and packaging material and arrangement of control samples and maintaining temperature record in control samples room.
11. Investigation and reporting of any “OOS” observed in QC along with Section Head and Manager QC.
12. To perform analysis on HPLC and GC as when required and maintain the documents for the same.
13. To understand and follow the company’s environment health and safety policy.
14. To follow Safety Rules and Standard Operating Procedures at the workplace.
15. Participate in environment, health and safety training and awareness programme.
16. To understand SOP of relevant machinery, tools, substances, etc. before use.
17. Use of essential Personal Protective Equipment at workplace.
18. Report any abnormalities, near miss incident, unsafe act & conditions in the workplace, equipment, etc. which might endanger environment, health and safety to respective departmental EHS coordinator or EHS department Competencies:
1. Good communication skill
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.