Bioclinica Recruitment November 2020.Bioclinica Notification full detailes below.Bioclinica is specifically structured to create clarity in the clinical trial process—so you can make better decisions. Bioclinica is divided into three business segments to deliver focused service supporting multifaceted technologies.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Jr. Drug Safety Associate
- Location:Mysore, India
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Jr. Drug Safety Associate in Bioclinica !
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of cases
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned
Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively. Effective cross- department communication. Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Standard Hours 40 hours per week, one hour lunch, Monday – Friday. Additional hours as needed.
Willing to work in shifts as and when needed
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online