Biocon Biologics India Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Biocon Biologics India Limited Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: JUNIOR ASSOCIATE
- Qualification: BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc
- Required Experience:1-2 Years
Job Description: Greeting from Biocon Biologics India Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: QCM – ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING – Malaysia
- Post of date:15/08/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
Execute environmental monitoring for all required sampling points in controlled areas which is clean room of Production Drug Product (PDP) and Production Drug Substance (PDS), Sampling Room in Production Drug Product (PDP) and Production Drug Substance (PDS) Warehouse, Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory and Inoculum Laboratory according to approved procedures
1. Prepare and update the test report, analyse the results and prepare trending for the results obtained within the required lead time.
2. Report and investigate for any non-conformance, Out of Specification (OOS) or deviation occurred due to environmental monitoring or any other microbiological analysis. Initiation of change management if required.
3. Preserve all the isolates obtained from environmental monitoring plates.
4. Assist in the preparation of Environmental Monitoring Protocol, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Equipment Operating Procedure (EOP) and other documents according to the current requirement and relevant references.
5. Maintain the equipment in Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory.
6. Perform daily accuracy check or verification for such equipment as required.
7. Update and maintain record for equipment, media and consumables related to environmental monitoring.
8. Ensure the temperature, relative humidity (RH) and differential pressure is monitored for Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory.
9. Involve in the Media Fill for Drug Product (DP).
10. Involve and perform the gowning qualification/re-qualification for Grade B and Grade C of PDP Cleanroom areas.
11. Involve in the Equipment Qualification in the Production Drug Product (PDP) and Production Drug Substance (PDS) by performing microbiological sampling.
12. Maintain the cleanliness of Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory; ensure the cleaning and disinfection activities are performed according to the schedule.
13. Conduct training on the procedures related to equipment, sampling or microbiological analysis.
14. Maintain the employee personnel record according to Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
15. Ensure all the related activities perform in Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory strictly adhere to laboratory policy, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and laboratory safety guidelines
16. Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior or HOD.