Biocon Biologics India Limited Walk In Interview 2023.Biocon Biologics India Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow.
- Post Name: EXECUTIVE/SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate in life sciences/MSc.
- Required Experience: 0 – 5 years
Job Description: Greeting from Biocon Biologics India Limited !!!!!
Important Details :
- Location: PEOPLE AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS – India
- Post of date16/01/2023
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview
- Mode of Interview: Face To face Interview
- Interview Rounds of Interview: HR
• Graduate/Post graduate in life sciences with 10+ years of experience
• Experience in large scale bioreactors of biologicals for commercial and clinical requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills, highly motivated with a results driven approach
• Scheduling, planning, executing, monitoring and control of shift based manufacturing operations.
• Responsible for the Upstream operations for the manufacturing of cell culture processes & Inoculum Operations for the production of monoclonal antibodies
• Preparation and review of cGMP documents like SOP, batch records, checklists, protocols and reports.
• Handling of single use bioreactors, good in Asceptic Operations handling.
• Maintaining the equipment and facility in a state of compliance with effective calibration, preventive maintenance and validation programs.
• Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing work schedules to meet the production targets.
• Managing and mentoring a small group of experienced employees for downstream operations.
• Analysing and resolving equipment, process and operational problems in an effective and timely manner.
• Coordinating with cross functional teams for the smooth functioning of operations to achieve the departmental objectives.
• Facing internal and external audits, ensuring highest level of compliance for cGMP and EHS norms.