Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring 2022. Biocon Biologics Limited Notification full details below. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now. Our pioneering spirit paved the way for biotechnology in India, and we continue to apply the same spirit in finding novel approaches to improve patient outcomes today for a better tomorrow. This drives us to continuously find new ways to treat diabetes, cancer and autoimmune diseases. Our R&D focuses on prevention, alleviation and treatment and our medicines improve the lives of millions of patients in over 120 countries, by giving them access to life-saving therapies and relief.
- Post Name: HEAD-MEDICAL AFFAIRS/EXECUTIVE/GENERAL MANAGER/ TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER
- Qualification: B.Tech/BE/B.sc,M.sc,M.pharm/B.pharm
- Experienced: 01 to 12 years
Job Description: Biocon Biologics Limited Hiring For HEAD-MEDICAL AFFAIRS/EXECUTIVE/GENERAL MANAGER/ TERRITORY BUSINESS MANAGER/ !
Important Details :
- Post of date:10/09/2022
- Location: India
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
GENERAL MANAGER Role Summary
Technical / Functional Skills:
• Total Experience – 12+ years
• Project management experience (at least 5+ years)
• Proficiency in Microsoft projects and project management tools (at least 2-3 years)
• PMP certified
• Basic knowledge in SAP
• Prior experience in R&D / RA (optional)
Behavioral / Management / Other Skills:
• Team player as it involves managing a big team involving senior leadership like Head R&D and COO
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good articulation skills – Required in JDC, JSC and QBR meetings
• Willing to take larger responsibilities
1. Document Management (Receipt, assigning effective date, issuance, retrieval and archival of master and controlled copies BMR, BPR, Logbooks, SOPs, Protocols, Specifications, Technical documents as applicable)
2. Management of training (Identification of Training Needs, Assign Trainings, Ensure training completion and certification) for employees as per JD.
3. Responsible for collection/compilation of data and conducting monthly MRM.
4. Preparation of Minutes of meeting and sharing with CFT.
5. Co-ordination with regulatory function and support in providing the required documentation to regulatory agency/customer.
6. Handling of QMS documents as applicable.
1. Master document management and Controlled issuance and Archival.
2. Training management
3. Handling of QMS related to Documentation.
4. Submission of documents to Regulatory team / Customer as per requirement.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.